Kayfun V4 Spring Update
“Spring Update” by SteamTuners is an addition within the base of the Kayfun 4 atomizer, which improves the conductivity and gives precission and stability in measuring the resistance. With liquid control fully opened, “Spring Update” has direct contact with the center post (B14 center post) and ensures steady power pass and resistance measurement.
– Separate the body of the base of the atomizer (Body) from the connector (Universal Connector)
– Unscrew the 510 pole (A1 510 contact screw) to set free all the individual pieces of the connector (Universal Connector)
– Remove the A10 insulator from the inside and take-of the metal contact point A11 (A11 UC counter nut).
– Replace the A11 metal contact point (A11 UC counter nut) with the Spring update of SteamTuners and place it inside the A10 insulator.
– Inside the Spring update place the spring B12 (B12 spring)
– Place the A10 insulator in the factory location and then screw the 510 pole (A1 510 contact screw) to hold all parts of the connector (Universal Conector) firmly.
– Join the main body of the base of the atomizer (Body) to the connector (Universal Conector).
* The above description is based on the codes and names of the original Kayfun 4 user manual.